A night in a traditional hotel

Kinugawa Royal Hotel is a traditional Japanese hotel. 
We arrived pretty early after visiting Edi Wonderland, booked in, and chose our ukata and robes.
Students look great wearing these around the hotel.
After a short rest, we gathered for a traditional dinner. I was very impressed with the variety of food many of our students are now eating and the conduct in a big dinning room, where they were the only children. 
I look forward to hearing how they slept in the traditional sleeping quarters. 








Comments

  1. I love this. What an awesome hotel experience for everyone to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that the group gets exposed to the variety of Japan experiences: from the fun parks to the day-to-day life (with the homestays and school visits) to the traditional ways of living.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to make sure I read that right when you wrote that the kids are eating a variety of foods now! That's more great news - wonders never cease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now thats pretty cool. You all look very flash in your robes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Tree and Shibuya Crossing

Final day

Welcome